Thank you for your interest in Roundabout Books!
We are currently not hiring.
However, if you would like to submit an applicaiton so that we have it on file the next time we have an available position, you are welcome to. To apply, please download the attached PDF application below and email the completed form to email@example.com. Thank you!
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are available to work a regular after school, evening, and/or weekend shift
- You are an obsessive reader, an indomitable seeker of wisdom and laughter, a creative thinker, and a devoted and proud bibliophile!
- intelligent customer service on sales floor, phone, and email; curate and organize stock; event staffing, familiarity and ease with website and social media software
- previous bookstore experience preferred but not necessary
- prepare and serve espresso drinks and other items, café customer service, cleaning
- previous cafe experience desired, willing to obtain OLCC service permit upon hire
- daily reconciliation and bookkeeping, AP, AR, handling HR and time records
- experience with Quickbooks and/or Booklog desired
We are looking for associates that have any of the following skills, talents, or experience!
- artistic; musical; organizing newsletters; managing social media feeds; website updates; special event organizing and promotion; children’s special interest – organizing events and school collaboration; management and collaboration