Thank you for your interest in Roundabout Books!
We are looking for a new bookseller to join our team!
To apply, please download the attached PDF application below and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are available to work a regular evening and/or weekend shift
- You are an obsessive reader, an indomitable seeker of wisdom and laughter, a creative thinker, and a devoted and proud bibliophile!
- intelligent customer service on sales floor, phone, and email; curate and organize stock; event staffing, familiarity and ease with website and social media software
- previous bookstore experience preferred but not necessary
- prepare and serve espresso drinks and other items, café customer service, cleaning
- previous cafe experience desired, willing to obtain OLCC service permit upon hire
We are thrilled when our staff memebers also have any of the following skills, talents, or experience!
- artistic; musical; organizing newsletters; managing social media feeds; managing a website; book buying and/or book inventory management, barista experience, special event organizing and promotion; children’s special interest including book buying, story time planning, or organizing events and school collaboration.